Cari

Thursday, June 8, 2017

55 Most Powerful Money Affirmation



Money Magnet Affirmations
55 Most Powerful Money Affirmations For You

1. I live in a Universe of Abundance.
2. I am a magnet of success and good fortune.
3. I am grateful and celebrate every day.
4. I deserve to have abundance and prosperity.
5. I am a super money magnet and an excellent money
     manager.
6. Wealth is a mindset and I am gifted with an abundance
     mindset.
7. I release all my fear about money and open myself to the
     possibilities of abundance.
8. The Secret Law of Attraction for Money is always working
     for me and I am becoming a powerful money magnet.

9. I know what I ask for when I want, no matter what it is
     that I want, no matter how impossible it may seem if  
     I believe I know it is mine.

10. I am consciously happy and positive about money.
11. Every day and every way my money is growing in
        multifold.
12. I attract Money naturally to me. I am a Money Magnet.
13. My wallet is always overflowing with money and I am
       spending happily. I am a Money Magnet.
14. Subconsciously I love money and money flow easily into
        my life.
15. I am open and receptive to new avenues of income.
16. I now see my good from expected and unexpected
        sources.
17. The Universe is a constant supplier of money and I have
        always had more than enough to fulfill all my needs.

18. I rejoice in others luxury and success.
19. I release all resistance to money and I now allow it to
        flow easily and joyously to me.

20. Money is not an object but an energy that I am attracting
        every moment of my life.

21. In the infinity of where I am all is perfect, whole and
        complete.
22. Whatever I do, I give my best and I attract abundance to
       me.
23. All my needs and desires are met even before I ask.
24. When I spend money it comes back to me in multiples.
25. Money and I are friends and our friendship will last
        forever.
26. I am open to receiving floods of financial abundance with
       ease so that I am able to give back even more to the
        world around me.

27. I make choices that are beneficial for me.
28. I know there is plenty for all of us.
29. Every day I am attracting and saving more and more
       money.

30. I am constantly increasing my awareness of abundance,
       this reflects in constantly increasing my income.

31. All the money I spend brings me joy.
32. My good comes from everywhere and everyone.
33. I use the money to do meaningful things and give myself
         the best in life.

34. There is always an abundance of money available to me.
35. Money is an integral part of my life and it is always
        attached to me.

36. Everything I touch turns into gold.
37. I deserve to have everything nice and beautiful in my life.
38. I have more riches than I asked for.
39. Money falls like an avalanche over me.
40. I rejoice in others success, wealth, and prosperity.
41. There is more money being printed for me right now.
42. I am receiving money making ideas every day.
43. I am receiving unexpected checks in the mail.
44. I am the creator of my success.
45. I have more than enough money for everything I want.
46. I am attracting more and more money from multiple
         sources.

47. I am living in an abundant universe where I am attracting
        everything I want.

48. I am attracting positive and abundant people to my life.
49. I love money and money love me back.
50. I am abundant in all areas of life.
51. Every day my money consciousness is increasing and
        keeping me surrounded by money.

52. I am in total happiness with money.
53. I create money and abundance through Joy and Self-love.
54. Money is flowing to me like a river.
55. I am a Powerful Money Magnet.


Visualise yourself becoming a Money Magnet and living an abundant life.




I LOVE MONEY AND MONEY LOVE ME BACK

MONEY FLOWS TO ME EASILY AND EFFORTLESSLY
I AM IN COMPLETE ABUNDANCE
I REJOICE IN MY ABUNDANCE
I AM A SUPER MONEY MAGNET ON EARTH