Cari

Thursday, June 8, 2017

Manifestation Protocol






Here is the Quantum Biofeedback Temporal Subspace Communication Protocol for Manifestation I have been using with great success for myself and my clients, friends and family.




This protocol can be used to align your energy field to better achieve your goals. It is always to be used with pure intention for the good of ALL. Please come to your session with the details of your intention prepared.



I have included my most recent Manifestation Protocol details as an example.



Allow 1 ½-2 hours for this very powerful experience.





1. After calibration we will do 3-5 minutes of Spiritual Healing (or until a rectification of 85% or more is achieved) and set up a Spiritual Healing Resonance to continue throughout the session . If your adrenal voltage is off we will give special attention to adrenal balance and if brain amperage is low we will send the Feel Good factors (seratonin, dopamine, endorphins etc.) in until rectified to 85% or more.



2. Next we will do a comprehensive and thorough chakra tuning and retraining utilizing the Scalar Wave and Color Therapy programs.



3. We will then scan the Auric Fields for interference patterns and clear all layers of the aura until all fields have been corrected.



4. We will follow directly with the Higher Purpose Alignment until rectified 100% or more.



5. In the Body Scan panel we will clear additional stress patterns until any and all disturbances and fixations have been cleared and released.



6. Next we will focus for 3-5 minutes on Divine Light to the Pineal Gland.



7. After this we are ready to enter the Temporal Subspace Communications Program.





8. With consciously and carefully prepared intention, we will enter the following details. Your language here is essential. Create intentions framed in the positive, and in the now—it is often good to include the word NOW. *See my example below.



Message: Your carefully constructed intention.



To: Your name and the Universe (GOD, Higher Power, Great Spirit, whatever spiritual language is most meaningful to you).



When: Now and for all time, etc., be creative, make it your own.



Where: Here and in all dimensions, every cell in my body, etc.



The effect or change: What is different about you, your life, and your way of being in the world when you intention becomes is true!



Insert Prayer: Use what is most meaningful to YOU.



Specific Instructions: For example: Please grant me the strength I require to manifest my goals and dreams now.



9. We will then send this message and wait, relaxing and allowing for a higher vibration. This may take some time and I will most likely leave you alone to accept the shift.



10. We will then finish another Higher Purpose Alignment.



11. If you would like to program a clear quartz crystal with your new vibration you may bring one. I will also have them available for you.



*A Manifestation Protocol of mine:



Message: I am ever present and expanding in my creating, giving and receiving of divine love in all aspects of my experience. Miracles continue to come to me in the form of divinely timed connections, interactions, and exchanges of divine love. I am receiving cash, checks, and unexpected forms of financial abundance. I am enjoying my creative energy and I am well paid for expressing my brightest light. Many beings are attracted to my energy, health, well being and the valuable services I provide. I am continuously blessed and grateful.



To: Myself, Ronald, my Higher Self, my Guardian Angels, God, the Archangels, the Elohim, the Elementals, the Earth, the Sun, the Moon, the Water, the Plant, Animal and Mineral Kingdoms, the Universe, the Multiverse, the Silver Ray of Grace, the Rainbow Rays and every Cell in my Body, my clients, my inner being, my subconscious, the quantum field, the divine matrix, oneness.



When: Now and into my future. And beyond space and time.



Where: Here and in All Dimensions of the my experience, every cell in my body!



Effect: I am a miraculous being living a miraculous life, fully aware and continuously excelling in the expansion of my service, abundance and pleasure.



Prayer: And So It Is. Now. Amen.



Additional Instructions: Thank You Abundant Universe. I love you.